(1) the environmental performance of the letterpress. The letterpress products have clear outline and bright colors. They are suitable for printing packaging and printing with color blocks, lines and characters as the main body of decoration. In packaging printing, it can be used for printing small paper packaging boxes, packaging bags, bottle stickers, tag, labels and so on. In the process of letterpress printing, the technology of casting lead, corrosive copper and zinc plate, and the volatilization of solvent in the printing ink will cause environmental pollution. In particular, the lead materials used in embossing are harmful to the human body. It is investigated that lead and benzene are the main occupational hazards in the printing plant. At present, there are still many small and small private packaging and printing enterprises in China's packaging and printing industry, which still use lead and printing operations, and should be eliminated from the environmental protection point of view.
(2) the environmental performance of offset printing. There are mainly three aspects of environmental pollution in offset printing process. First, organic compounds (VOC) and polycyclic aromatic solvents (PCA) produced in offset printing ink solvents pollute organic compounds. The main solvents used in offset printing ink are alcohols such as aromatic mineral oil solvent, isopropanol (IPA) and so on. Most of these solvents volatilize into the air and bring harm to the working environment and the ecological environment.
Two is the fountain solution, cleaning agent waste liquid emissions caused pollution. We know that offset printing can not be separated from water (moistening plate), and the current high quality offset printing products are used as alcohols (alcohol embellish or isopropanol). It is a dilute solution containing a variety of electrolytes, alcohols and hydrophilic colloids. In particular, the current IPA moisturizing solution (usually containing 10% 1 15% IPA, 80% water and 5% other auxiliaries) is widely used in the printing plant, which is easier to control the balance of water and ink. In alcohol solvents, the most serious harm to IPA is that the use of IPA in printing is harmful to the human body, and it is harmful to people when they are inhaled or through skin contact. Therefore, reducing the volatilization of alcohols, reducing or even removing 10% or 15% of IPA (or alcohol) contained in the fountain solution has become the consensus of the printing industry. Some developed countries have explicitly prohibited or strictly restricted the use of isopropanol. In most European countries, and in Japan, the valve limit (TLV) of Isopropanol at the working site is per 400mL/m, the valve limit of the United States and some other European countries is 200mL/m, and the limit of the limit of the permissible valve of isopropanol in the air is 150mL/m. In the process of offset printing, it is necessary to wash the ink roller and rubber cloth, and a large amount of solvent is also volatilized in the cleaning agent. The three is the heavy metal contained in offset printing ink, and the recycling of printed products (recycled paper), burning (producing two Jiao Ying) and so on, which also cause environmental pollution.
(3) the environmental performance of intaglio printing. At present, gravure printing is the worst environmental technology in packaging printing technology. This is mainly manifested in the problem of environmental pollution caused by ink solvent evaporation. Gravure printing is most prominent. Gravure ink uses a large number of low boiling point (high volatile) volatile organic compounds as solvent (solvent composition accounts for 50%).
Because of the many solvent components of intaglio ink and the heavy ink consumption of the intaglio ink layer, a large amount of harmful waste gas is produced in the production of intaglio printing, and the environmental pollution is particularly prominent. Therefore, many authorities in the printing world believe that the intaglio printing will lose competitiveness unless it is taken to solve the serious pollution problem of intaglio and improve the environmental performance of the gravure. The green problem of gravure printing technology is a key issue in the development of packaging and printing industry.
(4) silk screen printing. Screen printing is the most widely used printing technology. It has the characteristics of rich ink, flexible and convenient. It can be printed with paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, textile, ceramic, metal, fur and so on. It can be used not only for printing flat objects but also for circular, convex, concave and irregular shape objects, which are called "universal printing".
In China's silk printing ink, the proportion of solvent based ink solvents is 60%. When the solvent evaporates to the air, it will cause environmental pollution and affect the growth of animals and plants. If the operator inhaling or skin contact with these gases will cause a lot of discomfort, such as respiratory infection, tears, dermatitis and so on, serious people will infect the blood. Liquid disease or even cancer.
Some metal materials such as copper and mercury are often used in the screen ink. Mercury is very harmful to the human body. The concentration of mercury can cause fish and other aquatic life to die when the concentration of mercury is 0.006 - 0.01mg/L. The mercury content can cause death when the mercury content is I 2G. In addition, ceramic containers, glassware, food packaging, children's toys, which are printed with toxic pigments, will cause some harm to the human body.
(5) the environmental performance of flexographic printing. Flexographic printing is essentially an evolution of embossing, and has now become an independent mode of printing. Flexography includes the clarity of printing, the softness of printing, the thick and high gloss of gravure, and its own distinctive characteristics. Flexographic printing technology has been widely used in all kinds of packaging and printing products, especially the printing of flexible packaging materials.
Shandong printing and packaging has been committed to providing services to the vast number of customers for many years. Your sincere cooperation has made our enterprises continue to move forward.